PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
In this role, you will:
- Be involved in developing programs and materials that enable PandaDoc’s partners to be successful in service delivery by helping them transform their customer success practice
- Work closely with business development; services and marketing departments to ensure success and alignment of all special projects, portals and systems, communications and marketing programs directed at partners and end user client market in association with partners
- Accelerate mutual success by developing relationship with key stakeholders and keeping them apprised of key success metrics
- Help coordinate or align elements of service product deliverables, training
- Communicate and ensure support and management of partners which are aligned
- Create marketing materials and educational materials directed at partner resources to help them elevate their practice
- Manage communications and updates on new offerings, solutions, cases, from client to the partners
- Monitor and audit operational needs to collect and analyze our partner relationships and needs
- Constantly monitor for gaps in the program and implement fixes as needed
- Reporting on metrics of the partner success program
- Other duties / responsibilities as requested as the program evolves
- Intermediate (2+) or Senior (5+) years experience in the software industry preferably in marketing or business
- 5+ years in leading a team
- Development / channel program support
- Proven success in leading and influencing cross-functional teams
- Proven success in creating and executing marketing programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Makes suggestions for improving work processes
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.