PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll & Tax Compliance Manager to join our team! Reporting to the Corporate Controller, you will work closely with the Accounting, HR, and Finance teams to streamline payroll and tax compliance processes for the Company. You’d be a critical member of the team in helping the Company transition to being a remote-first Company and expanding worldwide. You will be responsible for spotting new opportunities, filling the gaps, and raising the bar to enable PandaDoc to rapidly and thoughtfully scale.
In this role, you will:
- Understand all regulatory requirements and build policies and processes to ensure Company compliance in filings, financial reporting, and general operations in the rapidly expanding US and international jurisdictions
- Regulatory reports/filings are complete, accurate, and processed timely in all applicable jurisdictions
- Ensure all processes for compliance are documented and kept up to date
- Manage monthly reconciliation process for payroll and benefits
- Manage audits for payroll
- Work with FP&A and HR on the annual planning process assisting in capacity planning, HR new hire planning etc.
- Assist go-to-market teams with compensation plans and ensure the comp plans align with the overall Company plan and strategy of the Company. Work with the Finance and Sales Operations team to review the compensation calculation for commission based employees
- Work with HR and Leadership to implement an incentive-based payout plan for all bonuses for the Company
- 3+ years of public accounting experience preferred
- 3+ years of Payroll Management experience
- 3+ years of Payroll tax and government regulations
- Knowledge of Netsuite preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Accounting or related field
- Experience with international operations
- Strong integrity, professionalism, and responsibility
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of and manage ongoing responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Due to the sensitive nature of this role, we expect the highest levels of professionalism, dependability, and integrity
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, trips to our offices in the U.S.A and Belarus, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!