The PandaDoc HR Team is looking for an experienced People Operations Manager for Poland and the EU. The People Operations Manager will be part of a global operations team whose mission it is to lay the foundation that enables our employees to succeed through the ownership of HR tools, processes and systems.
In this role, you will:
- Implement programs and benefits that attract, retain and motivate talented people
- Create, document and administer employment policies and procedures that ensure PandaDoc remains compliant with the laws in each country where we chose to compete
- Partner with the mobility team to assist employees relocating into and out of Poland and the EU
- Manage offices in Warsaw and Lisbon, including identifying new locations as we grow, to ensure our employees have a place to work, collaborate and build lasting relationships
- Support the global operations team in defining market relevant total rewards programs and the tools used to administer those programs
- Maintain operational documents and create new documents according to company needs (contracts, employment agreements, playbooks, etc.)
- Partner with the recruiting and onboarding teams to manage new hire data and ensure a seamless transition from candidate to employee
- Manage a team of professionals in Warsaw and Lisbon
- Routinely meet with PandaDoc’s finance team to ensure our HR operations and labor costs are properly managed
- Native Polish and fluent in business English
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Strong knowledge of Polish labour law
- Proven track record of establishing processes
- Ability to operate in a dynamic startup environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Desire to learn grow and develop
- Experience with EU labour laws and manage operations in multiple countries
It would be awesome if you also:
- Understood Ukrainian, Russian or Portuguese
- Had experience in a SAAS environment
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!