PandaDoc is a rapidly scaling high-growth start up. We provide an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers. Our attainment of awards such as Best Workplace, Best StartUp Employer and a Stevie Award for Best Employers demonstrate our commitment to our culture.
Check out LinkedIn to learn more.
We are hiring a People Operations Specialist who will help PandaDoc provide a world class service people experience for our Ukrainian pandas
Our ideal candidate is passionate about creating positive employee experiences, providing a supportive environment to team members and being the culture ambassador for an organization. We're looking for an experienced specialist who is capable of sorting through messy situations, streamlining processes and creating the ideal experience for new joiners and tenured employees.
- Lead onboarding logistics for new hires.
- Maintain new and existing employee data within multiple HR-related systems and trackers.
- Assist with benefits enrollment processes.
- Ensure offboarding tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Manage scheduling logistics and attendance for various training and welcome sessions.
- Develop effective onboarding and offboarding procedures and efficient workflows.
- Act as an ambassador of PandaDoc, to new hires and existing Pandas, in all forms of communication.
- Provide coverage for onboarding training ad hoc.
- Monitor and suggest improvements to onboarding workflow tool (Sapling)
- Partner with the Recruiting Team to manage new hire data and ensure a seamless transition from candidate to new hire.
- Respond to employment verification inquiries.
- Manage swag ordering and distribution.
- Organize team activities remotely and in-person (post pandemic)
- Continuation communication with team members via Slack.
- Intermediate or higher level of spoken English.
- 2 years experience in similar position
- Proven track record of establishing process
- Competent verbal and written communication.
- Business communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good organizational skills.
- Creative approach.
- Desire to learn, grow and develop.
- Work from home (until pandemic is over)
- Tremendous career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Vacation and sick time
- Company events & outings
- A fun team of Pandas to work with
- And all the bamboo you can eat!