A Post-Sales Engineer at PandaDoc will support the Customer Experience Program by helping to understand complex customer business problems and requirements and translate them into solutions leveraging PandaDoc’s platform.
This is a Revenue and Customer focused position that plays an integral role in the long-term success of organizations who may have the resources to grow on the PandaDoc platform but lack the direction of how to develop a path of resolution.
You will position the value that PandaDoc can deliver to customer and prospective customers by delivering real world demonstrations and presentations that clearly articulate the value of our solutions.
In addition, you will gain deep subject matter expertise in PandaDoc service, features, functionality, and operation as well as designated integrations. This includes articulating value drivers, describing architecture, building and delivering custom demonstrations, and helping the Customer Success teams satisfy the business and technical requirements.
This role is a key liaison to the experience and expertise of numerous teams, including (but not limited to) those mentioned.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in Sales, Customer Success and Support calls and video meetings; high level of collaboration with PandaDoc customers and internal teams
- Understand, map out and project manage complex customer issues and cases related to their business process and deliver trusted, long-term, high ROI solutions
- Build relationships with Product & Program Management, Engineering, and other parts of the Sales organization to increase technical and business expertise and provide customer-centric feedback
- Establish confidence in recommendations via product expertise, custom product demonstrations, technical phone calls, workflow outlines, product roadmap discussions & business process diagrams
- Provide Tier III technical support; triage/troubleshoot escalations related to API and integration customer needs
- Passion for being an active participant in the development and implementation of content, processes and procedures associated with the advancement of our team's content, activities and goals
- High Degree of Business Empathy: We are an extension of the businesses of our clients. In order for us to achieve customer ROI, their goals must be your goals. Take pride in having a hand at our customers’ success and are resourceful at resolving technical problems
- High Degree of Self-Awareness: You embody the ability to realize your actions, your strengths, and your weaknesses. Admit that you will never stop learning and that every team member (regardless of tenure) has ideas that can enhance the greater customer experience
- Self-Starter: We are a start-up where quick action takes precedence over perfection. You embody the ability to become a PandaDoc product expert and have the technical know-how to integrate it with other on-premises and cloud SAAS products or customer IT solutions
- Team Player: You value team success as much as you value your own. Rapid growth and a frequently changing business landscape require open lines of communication, learning from and teaching others, and contributing to the greater good of the program
- Communication: You will work closely with customers and be part of calls and meetings to identify solutions for their business. You have the ability to disseminate highly technical information to all customers and fellow Pandas
It would be awesome if you had:
- 2+ years SaaS experience in SaaS solutions, concepts, and business models
- Strong presentation skills and customer-facing acumen
- Experience scoping and managing projects from start through completion
- Advanced familiarity with system integration methods such as web services, SDKs, & REST APIs
- Advanced experience in scripting languages / skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Dynamics, or other CRM solutions
- Experience working with business functional areas including Sales, Customer Success, Customer Support, or Development
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!