In this role, you will:
- Maintain strong business relationship and regular contact with your clients
- Drive adoption and usage of PandaDoc through ongoing engagement with customers
- Conduct Business Reviews with customers including making feature and product recommendations. Proactively review key account metrics with clients and create goals for clients to hit and help them hit those goals
- Identify at-risk customers and help reduce churn
- Proactively renew customer contracts and negotiate pricing
- Work with internal teams (Support, Sales, AMs, Product, Billing, Legal etc.) to articulate and monitor customer requests and feedback through the appropriate channels. Work on team projects internally and cross functionally within the organization.
- Strengthen understanding of SaaS industry, product knowledge, and internal processes
- Assist team members in answering questions or pointing them in the right direction. Also, work with new team members as a buddy/mentor as well as potentially have dotted line reports
- Demonstrate extensive process and product knowledge and navigate (and teach others) complicated internal processes
- Take ownership of a situation and aim to resolve escalation at own level (i.e. act as primary escalation point and very rarely lean on leaders for support)
- Define key interaction points in the customer lifecycle and share ways to scale between all CSM cohorts
- 2-3 years experience as a Customer Success, Customer service, or other similar role, with SaaS product(s)
- Proven ability to smoothly on-board new customers and manage relationships on an ongoing basis
- Highly organized and possesses the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- History of being a highly confident compassionate problem solver with great communication skills, attention to detail, and a strong passion for user experience and customer happiness
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.