Principal Customer Success Manager
Customer success, St. Petersburg, FL
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the transaction management and sales acceleration space. PandaDoc has a fantastic product-market fit; now we’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to work with our Sales & Customer Support teams to manage existing customer relationships, grow a pipeline of new opportunities with current customers, and maximize each account’s potential for success. This is a career-track position with ample room for growth.
PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, straight-forward and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Visit our blog to learn more.
In this role, you will:
- Drive adoption and usage of PandaDoc through ongoing engagement with customers
- Identify at risk customers and help reduce churn
- Onboard and train additional account users via demos, presentations, collateral, and webinars.
- Proactively review key account metrics with clients and create goals for clients to hit AND help them hit those goals. Their goals are yours!
- Work with Customer Support, Sales, and Product to articulate and monitor customer requests and feedback through the appropriate channels.
- Automate process and customer outreach allowing scale and reach
- Define key interaction points in the customer lifecycle
- Share best practices within the CS team, and act as a coach
- 7+ years experience as a Customer success, Customer service, or other similar role, preferably with SaaS product(s).
- Track record of developing Customer Success and Onboarding programs
- Proven ability to smoothly on-board new customers and manager relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Have worked with a software sales team and sold software products developed in an agile environment.
- History of being a compassionate problem solver with great communication skills, attention to detail, and a strong passion for user experience and customer happiness.
PandaDoc all-in-one software streamlines sales workflows and provides transparency into the performance of proposals and contracts. Sales and Marketing teams can design, approve, send, track, and eSign documents that win more business. An insightful dashboard provides leaders with real-time progress and accurate reporting. Make selling customer-centric. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the East Coast, West Coast and Europe and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!