Product Data Analyst
Finance, Minsk, Belarus
PandaDoc is a fast growing B2B SaaS company in the transaction management & sales acceleration space. We have over 10,000 customers worldwide and raised over $20M in venture capital. Along with business growth, we acknowledge the rising demand for data-driven insights. Our analytical team consists of 5 skilled Data Analysts, Data Scientists and Data Engineers and we are looking for a new team member who will learn with us and help us become better.
We are looking for a skilled Product Data Analyst to help serve growing needs for insights, reports, and dashboards from our product, sales, marketing and support teams. The candidate should have an understanding of modern SaaS business as well as solid experience in data analysis and visualization. This position is highly visible within the company and especially from the executive board.
- Design and execute experiments along with the product team
- Analyze product and marketing data to answer business questions, discover insights, prepare segmentation and describe patterns
- Own dashboards and reports to communicate results and monitor key metrics
- Design and own telemetry and analytical events
- Educate business and stakeholders about analytics
- Passion for developing and analyzing large, complex datasets and converting them into the insights that drive business decisions at all levels of the organization
- Experience with data visualizations tools like Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, etc.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis
- Strong verbal and written English
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Python for data analysis is a big plus
- Good understanding of B2B SaaS business is a big plus
- Impactful work in a cool fast-paced Silicon Valley based startup
- New kickass office in the center of Minsk (Kirov street)
- Catered lunches 3 times a week
- Medical insurance for you and your family
- Yearly education budget and unlimited books
- 21 vacation days + 5 personal leave/sick days per year