PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & our commitment to learning, making an impact and having fun. Our Pandas are located all over the globe, and we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
We are looking for a skilled Product Data Analyst to help serve growing needs for insights, reports, and dashboards from our product, sales, marketing and support teams. The candidate should have an understanding of SaaS business as well as solid experience in data analysis and visualization. This position is highly visible within the company and especially from the executive board.
- Analyze product and marketing data to answer business questions, discover insights, develop new metrics, build dashboards, and describe patterns
- Take broad, open-ended questions and identify clear steps for how to break them down and develop data-driven answers
- Help in designing, implementation, and analysis of new features aimed at improving our product
- Understand business/product strategy and high-level roadmap and align analysis efforts to enable them with data insights and help achieve their strategic goals
- Educate business and stakeholders about analyticsAnd much more!
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Advanced SQL skills
- Experience with data visualizations tools like Tableau etc.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis
- Experience with Python/R for data analysis is a big plus
- Good understanding of B2B SaaS business is a plus
- Strong verbal and written English
- Extensive experience communicating quantitative concepts to non-quantitative audiences
- Ability to cooperate within the analytics team and with other teams in PandaDoc (product, engineering, etc.)
- Passion for developing and analyzing large, complex datasets and converting them into the insights that drive business decisions at all levels of the organization
- Competency in taking loosely defined business questions and translating them into testable hypotheses
- 3+ years of data analysis experience
What we offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!