PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
In This Role, You Will:
- Enhance and support components library in Figma
- Document design patterns and components in design documentation
- Work closely with product designers to understand their needs and address their issues
- Work with engineers as they build and support UI kit
- Iterate based on findings from research, experiments, and feedback
- Onboard new designers in internal tools and design system
- Help develop and establish a team around design system
Who you are:
- Your background includes at least 2 years in UX/UI design
- Your demonstrate robust experience in Figma usage and know all the ins and outs about Figma libraries
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills — your colleagues enjoy working with you
- You understands user’s needs and demonstrate empathy towards them
- You’re capable of formally presenting to an audience in a clear, compelling manner
- Your verbal and written English skills are at an advanced level
- You have a grasp of HTML/CSS
Nice to have:
- Expertise in front-end development
- You’re interested in design operations direction
- You understand common design process concepts and how they may be integrated in the overall product process
What we offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development;
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila to Florida to California;
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge;
- A competitive salary;
- And much more!