So what exactly makes you an ideal candidate for this role?
You have an outstanding portfolio of product design work. You’re an active thinker, ready and able to defend your point of view, clearly communicate your position, and find the best solution with your teammates. Our ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process, discovering and defining a problem and then empathically designing a solution with the end goal of delivering the smoothest user experience possible.
In this role, you will:
- Create seamless experiences for customers, improve and efficient it
- Be a key contributor to evolving, promoting, and supporting our solutions
- Work closely with your team to define tasks, scope, and look and feel
- Adopt a customer-centric approach to the whole track
- Strong experience in most of the following areas: interaction design, user research, usability testing, information design, and interactive prototyping
- Strong UI skills
- Capable of handling ambiguity and priority shifts effectively
- Team-friendly personality
- Good at English and have clear communication skills
- Strong product portfolio
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!