PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Ready to apply your product design experience toward the next major step in your career? Interested in shaping and driving the design process at a rapidly rising company? Want to work with some of the sharpest design, product, and engineering minds around? Read on — and let’s talk.
The team at PandaDoc Product Design is looking for a highly analytical, data-driven designer. Our ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process, discovering and defining a problem and then empathically designing a solution with the end goal of delivering the smoothest user experience possible.
In this role, you will:
- Create design concepts that allow customers to intuitively use our product
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences
- Iterate based on findings from research, experiments, and feedback approach to both customer problems and business needs
- Work closely with product owners, product managers, and engineers to discover new ideas, find and build solutions
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership
- Help develop and establish a team culture and design processes
- 3+ years of experience designing complex solutions
- Able to gracefully balance bold product ideas with user satisfaction
- Recognize how solving real user problems positively impacts the business
- Possess a growth mindset, plus a ceaseless desire to improve user experience
- Know the value of not only data but also looking beyond numbers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills — your colleagues enjoy working with you
- Capable of formally presenting to an audience in a clear, compelling manner
- Verbal and written English skills are at an advanced level
- Online portfolio you’d be proud to walk us through
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Free English classes
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical insurance