Ready to apply your product design experience toward the next major step in your career? Interested in shaping and driving the growth design process at a rapidly rising company? Want to work with some of the sharpest design, product, and engineering minds around? Read on — and let’s talk.
The team at PandaDoc Product Design is looking for a highly analytical, data-driven designer. Our ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process, discovering and defining a problem and then empathically designing a solution with the end goal of delivering the smoothest user experience possible.
Who we are
PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 30,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign documents. To learn more about us, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
What you’ll be doing
- You'll be challenged to do your best work in an environment that supports creativity;
- Dive deep to map out workflows, pain points, and personas to find the best ways to optimize tasks, user journeys, and jobs;
- Design, wireframe, and prototype interfaces based on quantitative and qualitative tests in iterative design cycles;
- Plan and run user tests, interviews and other design research to inform design decisions;
- Work closely with Product Managers, Experts, and Engineers to translate user needs into actionable and inspiring flows and interfaces;
- Present and communicate your ideas well.
Who you are
- You ask a lot of questions;
- Your background includes at least 3+ years of experience designing complex solutions;
- You have in-depth knowledge of design patterns and user experience;
- You know how to take a concept to a prototype design quickly and efficiently;
- You have a portfolio you are proud of;
- You know the value of not only data, but also looking beyond numbers;
- Your verbal and written English skills are at an upper-Intermediate level.
Nice to haves
- Expereince in design systems;
- Good at writing;
What we offer
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila to Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!