PandaDoc is seeking a Product Lead, Operations to organize best-in-class systematic product work and optimize core product planning and execution processes. Position reports to Sr. Director of Product Operations.
We are looking for an expert in the product domain with a practical understanding of key product and planning processes and a passion for structuring, automating, and simplifying work and knowledge.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a successful team of Product Ops coordinators
- Improve, execute and facilitate key product planning activities (OKRs, roadmapping, etc.)
- Be a champion of creating & maintaining standards for product processes and framework
- Organize an efficient toolset for the product team and ensure we are getting high ROI from tools
- Empower cross-functional collaboration between product and other teams in the organization
- Build successful relationships with engineering and revenue organizations by establishing processes and communicational frameworks
- Implement remote-work and asynchronous practices to build an efficient internal workspace
- Develop and maintain a continuing education program and knowledge management system
- 3+ years in product management
- Exceptional project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and independently
- Deep understanding of B2B SaaS lifecycle and product processes
- Passionate about organizing chaos and structuring everything
- Excellent system thinking and self-organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- C1 English
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!