We are setting up a new AI team to solve our customers' challenges with AI/ML technologies.
Product Manager, AI works closely with existing customers, engineers, designers to identify, sketch, build, and market the solutions that customers will love.
It covers the whole process from problem definition and validation to solution design and delivery. Product Managers are the ones in the field, talking to prospects and customers, incorporating the data, making the decisions from a user and data perspective.
Product Manager is responsible for a set of features that are part of a larger business initiative or the whole product line. This role is the best fit for people who like challenging product puzzles and can operate independently in the new fields for the company.
Specifically in this role you will need to have a good understanding of AI/ML technologies and how they can be applied to the specific customers’s problems. A deep knowledge of NLP and other technologies related to document and content analysis is a big plus.
We’ll research and iterate quickly, you need to enjoy a high level of uncertainty and have passion to start something from scratch without too much guidance.
In this role, you will:
- Take end-to-end ownership of one of new AI area
- Collaborate with members of development, design, CS, sales teams, and our customers to research the market quickly, and establish the right product-market fit making PandaDoc the future of business documents
- Develop, manage and communicate your roadmap aligned with strategic business and product vision
- Produce and maintain specifications: define user stories and use-cases, business logic and design mockups
- Validate ideas and solutions with users, customer success and sales teams
- Work with engineers and designers to implement and iterate quickly. Technical knowledge is a must
- Define and analyze metrics and track performance of new features and their effect on key product metrics and your team’s KPIs
- Work with other PMs from other parts of the product to help them leverage AI technology in their areas
- Strong knowledge of AI/ML space, specifically NLP. All experience around document analysis and legal space is a big plus
- Can work independently. Able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in user research and launching new products/features from scratch
- Embraces ambiguity, prioritizes efficiently, communicates early and directly, and ultimately gets the job done
- Smart decision-maker, proactive leader for the team that stays kind and curious
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills at all levels - within teams, company, users and key stakeholders; comfortable presenting to different audiences
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.