Our mission in PandaDoc Content Automation is to help our customers generate and send documents instantly through making the content smart based on customer, product, pricing data and rules. We want to expand our product-market fit to improve customer satisfaction, activation, retention and drive new MRR across bigger teams.
Product Manager, Content Automation works closely with existing customers and prospects, engineers, UX designers, and the Marketing team to sketch, build, and market the new content automation features.
It covers the whole process from problem definition and validation to solution design and delivery. Product Managers are the ones in the field, talking to prospects and customers, incorporating the data, making the decisions from a user and data perspective, helping the entire Product Team better understand where we are headed and why.
Product Manager is responsible for a set of problems that are solved through anything from a range of small experiments to a bundle of new features. This role is the best fit for people who like challenging product puzzles, obsess over impeccable UX, can operate independently and are looking to become leaders of PM teams. They balance highly operational and highly strategic work to launch upgrades that customers understand, love and get hooked by.
In this role, you will:
- Take end-to-end ownership of one of the problem areas of the target customer
- Gather feedback from customers and research market trends to understand customer problems, needs, and competitive solutions
- Collaborate with members of development, design, CS, sales teams, and our customers to take the product to market quickly, and establish the right product-market fit making PandaDoc the future of business documents
- Manage enhancement requests and feature prioritization
- Develop, manage and communicate your roadmap aligned with strategic business and product vision
- Validate ideas & solutions qualitatively with users, success and sales teams
- Define and analyze metrics and track performance of new features and their effect on key product metrics and your team’s KPIs
- Produce and maintain specifications: define user stories and use-cases, business logic and design mockups
- Work with engineers and designers to implement and iterate quickly
- 2+ years in a leadership position in cross-disciplinary teams of between 6-12 people or similar experience
- Ideally Scrum & Agile based B2B SaaS product management/ownership experience (Enterprise or B2C SaaS can be considered as well)
- Can work independently
- Able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience with funnel analytics tools such as Amplitude or similar
- Embraces ambiguity, prioritizes efficiently, communicates early and directly, and ultimately gets the job done
- Smart decision-maker, proactive leader for the team that stays kind and curious
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills at all levels - within teams, company, users and key stakeholders; comfortable presenting to different audiences
- Fluent English (verbal and written)