PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
The Product Manager, Data Insights, works closely with the Core Product Management Team, Development Team, and Product Designers to define, design and build solutions that will help our customers use PandaDoc more effectively. In this role, you are responsible for surfacing to our users the critical information that they need to pay attention to in order to win more deals faster. You are in charge of the whole process from market requirements, problem definition and validation to solution design, delivery, and adoption activities.
In this role, you will:
- Take end-to-end ownership of making PandaDoc a proactive solution.
- Collaborate with members of the development, design, CS, and sales teams, as well as our customers, to take the product to market quickly and establish the right product-market fit, making PandaDoc the future of business documents.
- Manage enhancement requests and feature prioritization.
- Develop, manage, and communicate your roadmap aligned with strategic business and product vision.
- Produce and maintain specifications: define user stories, use cases, business logic, and design mockups.
- Validate ideas and solutions with users, customer success, and sales teams.
- Work with engineers and designers to implement and iterate quickly.
- Define and analyze metrics and track the performance of new features and their effect on key product metrics and your team’s KPIs.
- 2+ years in a senior position in cross-disciplinary teams of between 4-10 people or similar experience
- Scrum & Agile based B2B SaaS product management/ownership experience
- Can work independently with minimal direction
- Able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience with funnel analytics tools such as Amplitude or similar
- Embraces ambiguity, prioritizes efficiently, communicates early and directly, and ultimately gets the job done
- Smart decision-maker, proactive leader for the team that stays kind and curious
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience in Data Analytics / Data Science
- Strong understanding of User Experience design
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Cool office located in Minsk city centre (Kirova-street) with free beverages, fresh fruit and catered lunches 3 times per week
- Free English classes
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical insurance for you and your family
This position is open at our Product HQ in Minsk, Belarus but we are open to remote-first candidates who are native/fluent in Russian.