PandaDoc is looking for a Product Manager or Senior Product Manager for our integration products. This is an ideal role for a PM with a technical background or with specific experience supporting customer needs through 3rd party integrations who wants to shape our roadmap and delight our customers along the way.
The integrations Product Manager collaborates with the entire PandaDoc product team including product designers and engineers, as well as our integration partner representatives, to define, design, build and deploy solutions that will help to fulfill the underserved customer’s needs. It covers the whole process from market requirement, problem definition and validation to solution design, delivery and full customer acceptance. Position reports to the Director of APIs and Integrations.
As a Product Manager, your objectives will be directly linked to business metrics such as revenue, customer satisfaction, and operational efficiency.
In this role, you will:
- Contribute to Integrations strategy and roadmap
- Perform regular market, competitive, customer research and analysis to inform key priorities supporting the short to mid term product roadmap
- Be the primary customer advocate from prioritization to launch. You will work directly with our 3rd party integrations to have a hands-on experience of the needs, gaps, and opportunities.
- Support our Business Development team to foster a vibrant 3rd party and partner ecosystem
- Produce and maintain specifications: define user stories and use cases, business logic and design mockups. Remove obstacles from the path to shipping
- Define and analyze metrics and track performance of new features and their effect on key product metrics overall Product OKRs
- Strong knowledge of cloud-based web application products and technologies
- 3-5+ years of experience in Product Management
- Thorough understanding of Scrum & Agile, and the role of product management in a B2B SaaS market
- Experience managing entire products or product streams end to end, including its backlog, roadmap, and launch activities
- Strong analytical mindset. You are able to make deep data and analytical work to support data-informed business decisions.
- Effective communicator who can collaborate at all levels of the business on technical and functional topics (we can consider remote candidates with Russian fluency)
- Fluent English (verbal and written); Level C1 CEFR minimum
It would be awesome if you had:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology related area of study (Computer Science, EE, IT, Systems, etc.), or equivalent technical experience
- Experience working with an international team across multiple time zones
- Demonstrated success working with 3rd party developers programs
- Background with integration partner marketplaces or app stores
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Personal budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive pay
- Medical Insurance
PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.