PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 15,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Reporting to the VP of Product, and armed with a deep understanding of PandaDoc vision, you will work cross-functionally to create an exceptional mobile experience, focusing on both our mobile app for our customers as well as our mobile experience for first time users. You will own the development of the mobile products and go to market strategy to best leverage the overall mobile ecosystem and strengthen PandaDoc cross platform success. You will partner with key members of the product organization including Design and UX research and work collaboratively with our Engineering Development organization to ensure we launch high quality mobile app that delights our customers. Finally, you will collaborate with our Revenue and Marketing teams to drive commercial success.
In this role, you will:
- Develop core product strategy for PandaDoc mobile apps and solution based on deep analysis of customer requirements, competitive landscape and existing assets
- Prioritize the backlog, engaging with stakeholders to manage enhancement requests and feature prioritization
- Develop, manage and communicate your team’s roadmap aligned with strategic business and product vision
- Produce and maintain specifications: define user stories and use cases, business logic and design mockups
- Validate ideas and solutions with users, customer success and sales teams
- Define and analyze metrics and track performance of new features and their effect on key product metrics and team’s KPIs
- 2+ year experience as a product manager for a B2B SaaS mobile app
- Proven experience with both iOS and Android platforms and app stores ecosystems
- 4+ year in Product Management with a Product-based company
- Scrum & Agile product management experience
- Can work independently
- Able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Cool office located in Minsk city centre (Kirova-street) with free beverages, fresh fruit and catered lunches 3 times per week
- Free English classes
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical insurance for you and your family