As a member of the SaaS Foundation team, you’ll be enabling PLG by building robust, easily integrable building blocks that other product teams build their products and features upon. You’ll work across a spectrum of areas like subscription, identity, and user management with the same goal in mind — to make them as accessible as possible.
In this role, you will:
- Make PandaDoc 100% self-service, by improving our subscription management system and in-product app marketplace
- Speed-up monetization experiments, by building a no-code system that lets product managers build paid plans and bundles out of features
- Support internationalization efforts by adding geo-specific payment and sign-on methods, gateways, and currencies
- Enable multi-product, by reworking our identity and user management services
- Improve email deliverability and integration speed by building a bulletproof multi-purpose transactional ESP
- Make our users happy by adding more ways to make their accounts secure
- Improve conversion by polishing sign-in/sign-up, user management, and billing experiences
- Partner with Product Teams, Finance Ops, and Monetization to find the biggest pains and growth levers not included above
- 4+ years of product management experience with SaaS products ideally in TPM roles involved with billing/monetization
- Experienced in shipping creative and highly successful self-serve products in B2B
- Experienced in delivering successful experiments that help grow key metrics: you can design, run, and interpret results of experiments and A/B tests; you’re familiar with every step of the user funnel; and, you know how to measure short- and long-term success
- Proven track record of making a positive impact on the business via product development
- Data-informed and comfortable using funnel analytics tools such as Amplitude
- Experienced in driving user research that provides actionable insights, which turn into business-impacting features
- Comfortable embracing ambiguity and working independently; excel at communicating early and directly; ultimately gets the job done
- Adept at managing competing priorities simultaneously
- PLG obsession is a plus, but not a necessity
- Fluent in verbal and written English (C1+)
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!