Product Marketing Manager
Marketing, St. Petersburg, FL
Location: San Francisco, CA or St. Petersburg, FL
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the eSignature, proposal, and contract management space that helps more than 11,000 companies close more deals. We have a fantastic product-market fit and and are ready to grow! PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, data-driven, direct and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Follow our US and Minsk teams on Instagram to learn more!
In this influential role, you will help bring PandaDoc product to market. This role reports directly to the Director of Product Marketing.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the feature launches, product launches, and market launches for PandaDoc
- Work closely with Customer Marketing and Customer Success teams to develop and execute strategies for product expansion
- Craft a powerful PandaDoc story that would resonate with our Ideal Customer Profile and buyer’s personas
- Create product (e.g. user guides) and solution (e.g. how to ebooks) oriented content for use throughout the buyer journey — independently and in partnership with vendors
- Help the product team build a world-class portfolio of products — based on the market- and customer insights
- Enable the sales team and product team with actionable competitive intelligence and market insights — in collaboration with another PMM
- Analyze product usage, win-loss data, market research reports, and website data to make actionable recommendations
- Optimize our pricing model and represent PandaDoc at events and webinars
- Work closely with another PMM on the team
- You have 3+ years in marketing or an equivalent role that requires both strategic thinking and tactical execution
- You can produce excellent content independently
- You’re a team player who enjoys collaborating with other people
- You’re a self-starter who can act autonomously, set goals and achieve them
- You’re analytically minded and love working with data
- You have top-notch communication skills and know what, how, when, and whom to communicate to
- You like to learn and grow
- BA/BS degree
- You have 3+ years in product marketing
- You’ve worked in a B2B SaaS Startup (Series A or later)
- You have experience working with a global team
- Familiarity with our tech stack: Google Analytics, PartnerStack, Tableau dashboards, HubSpot, and Salesforce
- MBA or Masters degree from a well-regarded institution
PandaDoc sales proposal software empowers sales teams to close more deals and win more revenue. Sales and marketing teams can create stunning sales documents, electronically sign them, and collect payments online. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the US East Coast (St Petersburg, Florida), West Coast (San Francisco, California) and Belarus and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our careers page at