PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
In this influential role, you will help bring the PandaDoc product to market.
In this role, you will:
- Manage feature launches, product launches, and market launches for PandaDoc
- Craft a powerful PandaDoc story that would resonate with our Ideal Customer Profile and buyer personas across a variety of marketing channels
- Translate technical features into a powerful market-driven story
- Drive product messaging and positioning through the marketing and sales organizations within PandaDoc, including crafting programs and tactics for execution of key initiatives
- Enable the sales team and product team with actionable competitive intelligence and market insights
- Analyze product usage, win-loss data, market research reports, and website data to make actionable recommendations
- Collaborate with various teams (design, content, demand generation, product, sales) to implement and test programs
- Work closely with colleagues from Belarus and the United States
- 5+ years in marketing or an equivalent role that requires both strategic thinking and tactical execution
- Produce excellent content independently
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with other people
- Self-starter who can act autonomously, set goals and achieve them
- Analytically minded and love working with data
- Top-notch communication skills and know what, how, when, and with whom to communicate
- Like to learn and grow
- BA/BS degree
It would be awesome if you had:
- 5+ years in product marketing
- Worked in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience working with a global team
- Familiarity with our tech stack: Google Analytics, Tableau dashboards, HubSpot, and Salesforce
- MBA or Masters degree from a well-regarded institution
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance