PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 16,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
The UX Copywriter reports directly to the Head of Product Design. We're looking for a UX Copywriter who loves to write, has the ability to write for a variety of mediums including Web applications and mobile apps, and understands how the power of words can help build trust with a brand. You'll be creating copy for everything along the customer journey, from product user interfaces through to funnel elements, and will own the copywriting process from initial concepts through production and implementation with a focus on user and A/B testing and optimization for achieving key business goals.
In this role, you will:
- In harmony with the overall company brand voice, you will shape the brand voice and tone across the entire product-led customer experience from sign up to retention. Ensure tactical execution to drive cohesive narratives across all digital touch points within the product experience
- Write clear, concise user-interface text for products. Act as a subject matter expert and point of contact for user experience writing. Collaborate with the marketing, design, product, engineering, and sales teams to write for a range of formats
- Draft and edit all interface copy, in product push and product transactional email messages. Edit, revise, and proofread content written by others
- Collaborate closely with the Design team to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style.
- Organize and curate internal and external facing content so that it is easy to find and is up to date
- Regularly assess your work, both qualitatively and quantitatively, to find opportunities to improve. Meet with end users to understand their needs. Review and analyze behavioral and performance data
- Research, evaluate, and share best practices and industry standards for copywriting and communication
- 2+ years online copywriting experience for a business SaaS product, including demonstrated experience UX copywriting for web and mobile user interfaces (UIs) including menus and dialogs, registration flows, landing pages, onboarding experiences, calls to action, microcopy, help text and email copy
- Exceptional writing skills, grammar/style expertise, and high attention to detail. Passion for creating seamless user experiences. Strong UX skills and experience writing UX copy
- Deep awareness of UX and how copy and design work together. Ability to ask probing questions and give/receive feedback in an iterative environment. Excellent sounding board; comfortable pointing out when a design could be better
- Possess a proactive, ambitious mindset that chases measurable goals and solves problems. Comfortable making decisions with incomplete information, the grit to persevere through failures, and the confidence to share your mistakes
- Bring an existing process for managing and coordinating production timelines for parallel deadline-driven projects. Excellent organization, project management, and planning skills
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or other related field
It would be awesome if you had:
- Worked extensively with remote teams
- Developed strong analytical skills
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plans, trips to our offices in the U.S.A and Belarus, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!