Professional Services Coordinator – C2H
Professional Services, St. Petersburg
PandaDoc is a high growth B2B SaaS company. We have built an all-in-one document automation solution that help sales reps close deals faster by streamlining the last half of the sales cycle. Our mission is to accelerate the way businesses transact. We’re looking for a Professional Services Coordinator to assist our customers with rolling out PandaDoc to their organization.
This is a career-track position with ample room for growth and great potential for conversion to FTE after 90 days. This role will provide support to our PSMs, Content Manager, and will work directly with the Head of Professional Services to help develop tools and systems as we continue to scale our team and processes.
In this role, you will:
- Become a PandaDoc product expert and have the ability to transfer your expert knowledge to new users of PandaDoc.
- Work with our Professional Services Managers (PSMs) to build custom implementation and training plans for clients.
- Work alongside our PSMs to help deploy new accounts into the PandaDoc ecosystem; develop training guides, help write and manage project plans, configure content and join client training calls.
The ideal Proserve Coordinator will have excellent customer communication skills and the ability to manage projects and tasks under the guidance of a Professional Services Manager (PSM) as well as:
- Strong technical acumen; passionate about tech and high-growth startup environments
- Word/PPT/Excel/Google Suite
- Comfortable working under deadlines
- Dependable with an entrepreneurial spirit, a positive attitude and sense of humor
- Enjoy working across teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Support)
- Experience with Salesforce, Dynamics, and/or other productivity tools
- Experience with Zapier or other cloud-based apps connector
- Familiarity with CSS/HTML/API/Webhooks
- Project Management background
- Technical customer support experience