Professional Services Specialist
Professional Services, St. Petersburg
PandaDoc is a high growth B2B SaaS company. Our mission is to accelerate the way businesses transact. We’re looking for a Professional Services Specialist to assist our customers with rolling out PandaDoc to their organization.
This position requires project management skills, excellent customer communications via email, phone and web conferencing, and the ability to guide our clients as they integrate their tools (CRM/Stripe/XERO/Custom API) and content with PandaDoc.
- Become a PandaDoc product expert and have the ability to transfer your expert knowledge to new users of PandaDoc.
- Project-manage and drive complex deployment projects with patience and a sense of ownership/urgency that doesn’t feel pushy.
- Explain technical concepts in a way that is comfortable and easily absorbed by non-technical users.
- Recommend best practices based on client use case.
- Technical client support experience
- Ability to run web demo/training for a large group of attendees
- Experience working with B2B customers, SaaS preferred
- Basic understanding of CSS/HTML/API/Webhooks
- Project Management background
- Comfortable managing many projects at once and on short timelines
- Highly dependable with an entrepreneurial spirit and a positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Enjoys working across teams (Sales, Marketing, CSM, Support)
Additional Preferred Skills/experience:
- Experience with Salesforce, Dynamics, and/or other productivity tools
- Experience with Zapier or other cloud-based apps connector
- Sense of humor
- Tremendous career growth opportunities
- Apple hardware — MacBook (Pro/Air)
- Regularly Catered Lunches
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options
- Health Benefits
- 401K and FSA plan
- Company Events & Outings
- Trips to our offices on the East Coast and Europe