We’re seeking a B2B marketer to join the PandaDoc Demand Generation team with expertise in Programmatic buying platforms.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable managing a considerable budget for the channel to maximize ROI, growth and driving specific leads to our sales team. This is an extremely dynamic position and a great opportunity for an analytically strong marketer.
In this role, you will:
- Decide on overall Programmatic buying strategy, manage budget and adjust campaigns to gain better ROI
- Optimize campaigns to lead, opportunity, and cost/LTV goals
- Oversee accounts on programmatic platforms
- Manage landing pages production to increase relevance of pages to targeted audiences
- Manage banners/texts/videos production with the design and content teams to increase performance of campaigns and brand awareness
- Be involved in targeted audiences selection and creation
- Suggest, develop and test new campaigns across multiple channels
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Be able to investigate and conduct analysis to understand the performance and A/B tests
- Produce reports/dashboards for different teams on a special basis with reporting
- Maintain partnerships with Programmatic platforms and vendors
- Proven user acquisition experience managing campaigns across Programmatic platforms
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and customer acquisition
- Digital Marketing experience in B2B/SaaS is a plus
- Excellent spoken and written English (Upper-Intermediate)
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California.
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- An annual personal mental health budget - anything that helps you manage the stress (yoga, meditation apps etc.)
- A competitive salary
- And much more!