PandaDoc is hiring an experienced and delivery-oriented team player with at least 4 years’ experience in project management. The ideal candidate always get things done while maintaining a great team spirit. They will have strong leadership skills allowing to set the pace and efficiently implement processes & routines.
The ideal candidate knows how to lead project execution from start to finish to reach your business objectives. They can successfully manage a cross-location, multicultural team and have good oral and written communication skills in English.
In this role, you will:
- Own the delivery and execution aspects of the team’s deliverables
- Work with other teams to align on different tasks and escalations
- Improve project management methodologies
- Build better communication inside the team and above its borders
- Manage daily activities and play a key role in designing and overseeing your team’s roadmap
- Manage complex timelines and dependencies and be the go-to-person on your team
- Be responsible for the unity and spirit of your team to help keep them focused and be productive
- Manage Delivery on time
- Team management motivation and control
- Manage Stakeholders expectations
- Check the details of requests and ensure that they are consistently understood by all parties
- Monitor progress and drive relevant parties taking action
- Escalate hot problems/risks and possible solutions to resolve them
- Provide clarity on actions that will be taken and dates. Follow up with internal Stakeholders
- Escalation point to a Engineering Manager when appropriate
- Understanding of key roles and responsibilities in Software Development lifecycle
- Extraordinary attention to details
- Excellent organisational skills, good time management and the ability to prioritise
- An excellent level of computer literacy, numeracy, and experience in G-Suite (Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides)
- English Upper intermediate or higher
- Familiarity with modern program management tooling including Monday, Atlassian Jira/Confluence
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California.
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- Medical insurance
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.