PandaDoc is looking for QA Engineer to join our Growth Track. Its goal is to drive new customers to PandaDoc with no direct marketing costs, optimize plans/pricing to support revenue and business goals. Acquisition, activation, monetisation and expansion are main metrics we are focused on.
We are looking for people that believe in the PandaDoc culture and are ready to develop secure, reliable and scalable product solutions within our fast-growing business.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm? If the answer is yes, then you’re a Panda and we want you to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Collaborate closely with the team and Product Owner to define and analyze requirements before the feature development
- Define testing strategy and approaches for new features, create and maintain checklists and test cases for manual and automated testing
- Run functional and exploratory testing - frontend / backend / API, analyze results
- Identify bugs and write comprehensive bug reports
- Participate in the release process
- More than 4+ years QA experience (web)
- Experience in functional testing (including blackbox, UI, acceptance testing), exploratory testing, writing testing documentation
- Good understanding of the Agile development cycle from requirements analysis and deployment to application monitoring, knowledge of test automation pyramid decomposition
- Independence, responsibility, learning and proactivity, teamwork
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience in testing complex business logic and integrations
- Experience in A/B testing
- Experience in test automation and knowledge of programming language (Python)
- Experience with Gitlab, Jenkins, JIRA
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California.
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- An annual personal mental health budget - anything that helps you manage the stress (yoga, meditation apps etc.)
- A competitive salary
- And much more!