We are looking for people that believe in the PandaDoc culture and are ready to develop secure, reliable, and scalable product solutions within our fast-growing business.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm? If the answer is yes, then you’re a Panda, and we want you to join our team.
We have plenty of roles in PandaDoc as we are growing at a speed of light pace, but here we are going to tell about the very particular track we are hiring for right now, which is the Incubation track.
The Incubation track combines advantages of two worlds: it inherited best engineering practices, infrastructure, and tools from daddy PandaDoc, however, the Incubation track is a place where startup spirit is in the air. It means fast prototypes, PoCs, rapid go-to-market process, agile product scope. All in all, it seems to be a startup track on unicorn steroids. If you are eager about new products, technologies, fast development cycle, it is definitely a place for you. As an example, we are proud of the PandaNotary project which brought audio/video conferencing and ID verification functionality to existing document flows.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in the whole engineering process from requirements analysis and architecture to manual + automated testing (run and analyze test reports)
- Run functional and exploratory testing - frontend/backend / API, analyze results
- Create and maintain checklists and test cases for manual and automated testing
- Coordinate your work with a cross-functional team and QA Department: test strategy and testing approach, test design, release process
- Event Sourcing
- More than 3+ years QA experience (web)
- Experience in backend and/or frontend testing
- Experience in functional testing (including blackbox, UI, acceptance testing), exploratory testing, writing testing documentation
- Good understanding of the development cycle from requirements analysis and deployment to application monitoring
- Experience with continuous integration (GitLab, Jenkins)
- Independence, responsibility, learning and proactivity, teamwork
- Good written and spoken English: upper-intermediate and higher
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience in testing complex business logic and integrations
- Knowledge of programming language (Python, Java, JS)
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!