We are looking for people that believe in the PandaDoc culture and are ready to develop secure, reliable, and scalable product solutions within our fast-growing business.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm? If the answer is yes, then you’re a Panda and we want you to join our team.
You’ll join one of PandaDoc’s engineering tracks - Revenue Solutions.
Revenue Solutions Track designs and deliver complete end-to-end solutions in our Product so can we unlock new markets and bring new happy customers to PandaDoc!
Our main goal is to bring new MRR by expanding product-market fit from the Sales team to Revenue team use-cases.
In our Track, we care about our customers and we strive to help them succeed in their business.
In this role, you will:
- Build new solutions from scratch
- Actively collaborate with product managers and scrum masters
- Define testing strategy and approaches for new features, create and maintain checklists and test cases for manual and automated testing
- Run functional and exploratory testing - frontend/backend / API, analyze results
- Participate in the release process
- Event Sourcing
- More than 3+ years of QA experience (web)
- Experience in functional testing (including blackbox, UI, acceptance testing), exploratory testing, writing testing documentation
- Good understanding of the Agile development cycle from requirements analysis and deployment to application monitoring, knowledge of test automation pyramid decomposition
- Independence, responsibility, learning and proactivity, teamwork
- Good written and spoken English: intermediate and higher
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience in testing complex business logic and integrations
- Experience in A/B testing
- Experience in test automation and knowledge of programming language (Python)
- Experience with continuous integration (GitLab, Jenkins)
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!