The PandaDoc Talent Acquisition team is handling way more vacancies than you can possibly imagine, we are the first line on this Hyper-Growth battle and we need more brave recruiters to join our quest to find top-notch talent at a very fast pace.
Because of this, we are looking for another Recruiter based in Portugal to join our global family.
In this role, you will:
- Drive the end to end hiring process with Hiring Managers, providing a consultative approach and acting as a subject matter expert
- Hire for high volume roles such as marketing, design and product, but also for very niche positions
- Partner with Hiring Managers and Recruiters to determine staffing needs
- Assemble, review, and post job descriptions for open roles
- Actively source for all your roles
- Design compensation recommendations
- Identify closing strategies and proactively provide candidates with optimum information to help in their decision-making process
- Screen candidates with online interviews, selling them on our company culture in the process
- Ensure candidates are given an exceptional experience and are assessed in a structured, consistent and fair way
- 2+ years of experience in product, marketing or IT recruitment industry in any country of the world
- Global recruiter mindset and you believe that you can hire the most difficult profile in the most unexplored markets - you are really brave!
- Know how to hire Product but you also know about Revenue and Tech because you have a software house mindset, where there’s a need for talent, you’ll jump in to find them
- Communicate amazingly well with your candidates and get them engaged
- Good understanding of the tech labor market
- Always find out new ways to source the best talent
- Flexible enough to understand that in this environment plans can change very quickly and we need to adjust based on that
- Data-driven approach of hiring, you always want to know your metrics
- Ability to say no without feeling guilty about it
- Good at problem-solving and in planning and pipeline management (operations)
- Fluent English, both oral and written, is a must
It would be awesome if you had:
- SaaS experience (but not mandatory)
- Success stories around Employer Branding cool initiatives
- Know the inside outs of the bigger ATS’s in the market (preferably Greenhouse)
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!