PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the eSignature, proposal, and contract management space that helps more than 11,000 companies close more deals. We have a fantastic product-market fit and and are ready to grow! PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, data-driven, direct and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Follow our US and Minsk teams on Instagram to learn more!
Our HR team is looking for an experienced specialist who will help us hiring for our Manila office to make the team even stronger.
You will work remotely and will be focused on recruiting Client facing specialists (CS, CSM, Sales).
In this role, you will:
- Drive the end to end hiring process with hiring managers, providing a consultative approach and acting as a subject matter expert;
- Partner with hiring managers and Lead Recruiters to determine staffing needs;
- Assemble, review, and post job descriptions for open roles;
- Design compensation recommendations. Identify closing strategies and proactively provide candidates with optimum information to help in their decision-making process;
- Screen candidates with in-person and online interviews, selling them on our company culture in the process;
- Ensure candidates are given an exceptional experience and are assessed in a structured, consistent way.
- At least 3+ years of experience in an IT recruitment industry;
- A clear understanding of Customer support, Customer Success, Sales roles;
- A bachelor’s degree holder;
- Ability to write client-oriented communications, e.g. emails, candidate summaries;
- Good understanding of the Philippines labor market;
- Knowledge of Boolean Search and X-ray search;
- Possibility to keep a great relationship with hiring managers;
- Willingness to work with KPI’s;
- The data-driven approach of hiring;
- Ability to drive recruitments process from gathering requirements till candidate’s onboarding;
- Good at problem-solving and in planning and pipeline management (operations);
- Fluent English, both oral and written, is a must.
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule.