PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the eSignature, proposal, and contract management space that helps more than 24,000 companies close more deals. We have a fantastic product-market fit and are ready to grow! PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, data-driven, direct and scrappy individuals.
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Follow our US and Minsk teams on Instagram to learn more!
Our HR team is looking for an experienced specialist who will help us hiring for our Ukraine and other offices to make the team even stronger.
In this role, you will:
- Drive the end to end hiring process with hiring managers, providing a consultative approach and acting as a subject matter expert;
- Partner with hiring managers and Recruiters to determine staffing needs;
- Assemble, review, and post job descriptions for open roles;
- Design compensation recommendations. Identify closing strategies and proactively provide candidates with optimum information to help in their decision-making process;
- Screen candidates with in-person and online interviews, selling them on our company culture in the process;
- Ensure candidates are given an exceptional experience and are assessed in a structured, consistent way.
- At least 3+ years of experience in an IT recruitment industry in Ukraine;
- A bachelor’s degree holder;
- Ability to write client-oriented communications, e.g. emails, candidate summaries;
- Good understanding of the Ukraine labor market;
- Knowledge of Boolean Search and X-ray search;
- Possibility to keep a great relationship with hiring managers;
- Willingness to work with OKR's;
- The data-driven approach of hiring;
- Ability to drive recruitments process from gathering requirements till candidate’s onboarding;
- Good at problem-solving and in planning and pipeline management (operations);
- Fluent English, both oral and written, is a must.
What we offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!