We are hiring an experienced Recruitment Manager, R&D who is capable of expanding our Engineering and Product recruiting in new geographies. Reporting to the Director of Global Talent Acquisition, this role involves leading a team of remote Global Recruiters based in Ukraine, Portugal, Russia and Poland.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about building and retaining great teams, loves to lend a hand in developing scalable processes, and consistently analyzes metrics and reporting to ensure IT and Product recruiting delivers on our hiring plans.
In this role, you will:
- Lead, inspire and mentor a team of highly motivated recruiters focusing on engineering and product roles
- Strategize multiple methods of building talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Regularly track and analyze recruitment data, metrics & reporting and ensure key internal stakeholders are informed
- Work closely with Recruitment Marketing on developing employment branding opportunities in both new and existing markets
- Stay on top of employment trends and help design processes to fit organizational objectives aligned with a remote-first environment
- Partner closely with executives, HR business partners and finance to develop realistic hiring projections
- Responsible for change management and key hiring planning
- Establish diversity
- Foster and scale a collaborative work culture based on PandaDoc’s ethos and values
- Organize various employee engagement events and boost employee morale and satisfaction
- Be a business partner to all the IT and Product leaders and executives, and support their initiatives from people’s perspective
- Maintain company’s culture code and participate in all HR/Recruiting activities
- 2+ years leading a Recruitment team focusing on technical positions, ideally in a high-growth organization
- Experience managing remote teams globally
- Proven record of scaling teams for startups and comfortable with volume hiring
- Entrepreneurial and hustling spirit
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills
- High drive to succeed
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.