PandaDoc is hiring a talented, competitive Global Recruitment Sourcer with a passion for data. You will report to a Recruitment Leader, and work closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to build a pipeline of passive candidates for hard-to-fill SaaS roles, mainly product and engineering, but could also include: marketing, customer success, customer support, sales and F&O.
This position has the opportunity to make a big impact in driving key recruiting metrics and delivering happiness to internal and external stakeholders.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to fully understand the requirements of the roles and pipelines for specific teams
- Find and engage talent to work at PandaDoc
- Utilize various sourcing tools and techniques, especially LinkedIn Recruiter Enterprise
- Screen CVs/profiles and assess candidates to determine pipeline fit
- Choose your own path to success - you’ll have the freedom to define the vision and the responsibility for making it happen
- Be flexible in how and where you work, we understand everyone needs a little something different so we’ll do our best to make it happen
- Be creative with your ideas, knowledge and self-starting attitude
- Deliver unique and creative solutions and approaches to sourcing strategy
- Strong background utilizing different sourcing methods, including but not limited to: Boolean strings, x-ray searches, market-specific job boards, and additional sourcing software/tools
- Own the technical part of the sourcing process
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems (ATS - we use greenhouse!), resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets
- High-level understanding of how to recruit passive candidates at all levels
- Experience with cold outreach to candidates or prospects (sales cold calling IS transferable)
- Energized by a fast-paced, ever-changing hyper-growth environment
- Eager to learn new things daily
- Competitive nature - you love to win and want the best candidates for PandaDoc
- Fearless and curious - you are not afraid to ask questions or find out an answer
- Organized and data-driven
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience working in a global, remote environment
- Prior experience working directly with internal stakeholders (managers, directors, executive team)
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!