Are you passionate about entering new markets? Do you love taking risks and experimenting with new growth strategies? Are you a generalist who knows all things marketing? Do you love strategizing and executing? Keep reading!
In this role, you will join the International Expansion team on their Go Global mission as they continue to take PandaDoc to new and unfamiliar markets. Together with the team, you will enter new territories and find innovative ways to make PandaDoc a brand everyone knows and trusts.
The team operates like a start-up within the company and moves quickly to spread the word around the world. In this role, you will report to the Sr. Director of International Expansion and have a lot of autonomy. At the same time, you will be supported, be able to show quick results, lead agencies and freelancers as they look to support our mission, and ultimately gain some invaluable experience along the way.
In this role, you will:
- Help drive adoption and lead generation activity in developing qualified leads to help pipeline acceleration and brand awareness
- Lead quarterly planning with the regional sales leader to influence and identify the right objectives, strategies, and prioritization for marketing
- Collaborate with regional stakeholders to build an integrated marketing plan to support the sales goals/priorities, leveraging global marketing strategy/ initiatives
- Create marketing plans, objectives, budgets, schedules, presentations, executive communications, post-event surveys, and reporting
- Collaborate with regional sales and global marketing stakeholders to build an integrated marketing plan to support the overarching goals
- Drive collaboration within the global marketing team on lessons learned and best practices to challenge and improve the regional marketing model continually
- Monitor progress and measure results of all key marketing campaigns through regular pipeline inspection & deal tracking. Create and manage a regional marketing dashboard that tracks the effectiveness and impact of marketing spend on the pipeline, using defined tools and resources
- Oversee SEM/PPC, SEO, social media, and content marketing freelancers in Europe
- Support with website updates and improvements as needed
- Work with PandaDoc customers to create compelling case studies and content
- Draft and send effective marketing emails and create campaigns that drive conversions
- Conduct customer surveys and interviews to assess the effectiveness of product positioning, brand equity, customer satisfaction, and general marketing effectiveness
- Research and share best practices, effective regional strategies, as well as high ROI initiatives with stakeholders via regular reporting
- Work closely with BizOps to ensure a seamless and optimized lead flow to the right sales reps per country or language
- Engage with partners such as companies we decide to integrate with to explore co-marketing initiatives
- Experience driving marketing programs and campaigns that resulted in measurable outcomes
- Experience in an international, global or regional marketing role
- Experience leading others (internal employees, agencies, freelancers, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written, with high proficiency in English
- French, Spanish, or German language skills are preferred
- Salesforce, Hubspot, Clearbit, Google Analytics knowledge a plus
- Willingness to support efforts that may fall outside your local timezone and regular business hours
- Strong analytical skills and experience with marketing, sales, or related metrics and KPIs
- Experience producing marketing materials in collaboration w. freelance resources – written, video, etc.
- Successful track record of achieving results through and in collaboration with others
- Self-starter, capable of working with minimal guidance
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!