In this role, you will:
- This is a role within the CS Organization that is dedicated to the commercial motion of renewing customer contracts within the Commercial team’s books of business
- The Renewal Specialist will be responsible for driving account renewals starting 180 days in advance of their contract end date and executing all renewal back-end work in a timely manner for named accounts
- Success in this role requires a high level of organization and coordination with cross-functional teams such as Customer Success, Account Management, Legal, Accounting and others
- The Renewal Specialist will be measured based on the timeliness of renewal contracts, their ability to help minimize churn and contraction, effectively uncover expansion opportunities and partner with the Account Manager team, and increase the number of multi-year contracts
- The Renewal Specialist team is one of the newer teams for PandaDoc’s Customer Success. Therefore, individuals in this role need to be highly motivated and self starters to help continue to build out processes and provide feedback in order to provide assistance in establishing this newer team
- 2-3+ years experience as a Renewal Specialist, Pricing Specialist, Customer Success Manager with renewal responsibility or other similar role, with SaaS product(s)
- Previous experience in handling customer renewal process especially in situations with at risk accounts in order to reduce churn and contraction during renewal process
- Proven ability to work with Customer Success Manager and Account Manager teams to help ensure a smooth hand off for renewal conversations
- Identify potential expansion opportunities during renewal time to hand off to Account Manager
- Highly organized and possesses the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- History of being a highly confident compassionate problem solver with great communication skills, attention to detail, and a strong passion for user experience and customer happiness during their renewal process
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & virtual team bonding events. Although our Pandas are located remotely across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!