- Migrate to new infrastructure (Snowflake, Airbyte, Segment, Select Star, Monte Carlo, dbt, various BI tools) to ensure we remain at the forefront of industry trends, revising existing processes, building a strong data model, and creating standards as we go
- Generate impact by using data to find and address the biggest opportunities and key problems in different areas of the business
In this role, you will:
- Analyze revenue, churn, retention and provide clear insights what can be improved
- Regularly analyze key revenue metrics and come up with clear insights
- Cooperate with Analytics Engineers and Data Engineering to create best in class revenue data models
- Document key definitions and revenue metrics as one SSOT
- Create clear reporting structure in Tableau for revenue area
- Partner with key GTM stakeholders to identify key opportunities, the biggest gaps and defining the most optimal growth strategies
- Cooperate with Sales leaders, making sure we deliver data products to make their decisions easier (sales commission, sales quotas, targets)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Math, Economics or similar
- 5+ years of experience in revenue analytics area with proven track record of success
- Deep understanding of retention, churn and revenue metrics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in SQL
- 3+ years of experience with Tableau
- Available under American time zone
You’ll get bonus points if you:
- have worked for a B2B startup in the past
- have experience with modern data stack (DBT & snowflake)
- have experience with salesforce, hubspot
The annual base salary range for this position is $99,000 - $148,000 USD
This position is also eligible for a bonus in accordance with the relevant plan documents.
Employees may be able to purchase company stock (or receive annual bonuses)Employees (and their families) may enroll in the company's medical, dental, vision, short & long term disability, life insurance, FSA and 401k plans. Employees will also receive 13.34+ hours of paid time off per month, 6 self care days, birthday PTO day, and 10 company paid holidays off per year
PandaDoc empowers more than 50,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Applications Deadline 3/29