PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
In this role, you will:
- Report to the Customer Success Operations Manager and be part of the larger internal consulting team guiding our revenue engine
- Support our growing global Support team in US/EMEA/APAC with best-in-class tools, process, and training so that we never leave a customer hanging
- Become an invaluable resource for Support leadership, performing duties such as assisting with documentation, building out and assessing reporting, and project administration
- Help make delivering support easier and more effective, reducing the administrative burden of the Revenue Operations and Business Operations’ teams
- Maintain data and automated processes within our support platforms (Zendesk/Gainsight) and CRM (Salesforce)
- Support the onboarding of new support agents, ensuring all appropriate tools and access are established and maintained
- Be involved in recommending process improvements and identification of any opportunities for efficiencies within the greater Revenue Operations team
- Assist with the tracking and maintenance of both daily and weekly reporting for Support leadership
- Support Revenue Operations initiatives with thorough documentation and maintenance of our wiki
- Ensure Support team alignment with customer-facing teams like Sales and Customer Success and also work closely with internal Product, Business Operations, Marketing and other functional areas
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a Saleforce.com or CRM-driven environment
- Ability to accurately enter and manipulate data, as well as discover data inaccuracies, within Salesforce
- Strong proficiency in business applications (such as Google or Microsoft).
- A passion for software and learning new tools, with the ability to learn new systems quickly through self-paced methods
- Metrics-driven mindset with excellent reporting skills
- Creative problem-solver who can manage multiple projects with ease and finesse
- Ability to function independently with a high degree of accuracy and accountability in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable messages
- The highest attention to detail
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills
- Excellent English (Strong Communication)
It would be awesome if you had:
- Existing familiarity and/or implementation experience with some of our tools: Gainsight, Salesforce, Zendesk, ChiliPiper, Zapier
- Prior startup experience
- Experience working remotely with a global team
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Free English classes
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical insurance for you and your family