PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
In this role, you will:
- Report to the Sales Operations Manager and be part of the larger internal consulting team guiding our revenue engine
- Support our growing team of SDRs and Sales People in US/EMEA/APAC with best-in-class tools, process, and training
- Become an invaluable resource for Sales’ leadership, performing duties such as assisting with documentation, helping with QBRs, and project administration.
- Support all aspects of the sales’ cycle through PandaDoc systems to reduce the administrative burden of the Revenue Operations and Business Operations’ teams
- Support the onboarding of new sales’ users, ensuring all appropriate tools and access are established and maintained
- Involved in process improvements for sales support and identification of any opportunities for efficiencies within the Revenue Operations team
- Assist with the tracking and maintenance of both daily and weekly reporting for sales’ leadership
- Support Revenue Operations initiatives with thorough documentation and maintenance of our wiki
- Help to build and maintain an Enterprise application portfolio to assist Revenue Operations with the tracking of all existing software tools
- Maintain the CRM of reference (Salesforce) with key data points during the sales cycle
- Ensure sales team alignment to sales processes, policies and procedures
- Work closely with Customer Success, Product, Business Operations, Marketing and other PD functional areas to support the sales team’s success
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in operational or administrative support in a Saleforce.com driven environment
- Ability to accurately enter and manipulate data, as well as discover data inaccuracies, within Salesforce
- Strong proficiency in business applications (such as Google or Microsoft)
- A passion for software and learning new tools, with the ability to learn new systems quickly through self-paced methods
- Metrics-driven mindset with excellent reporting skills
- Creative problem-solver who can manage multiple projects with ease and finesse
- Ability to function independently with a high degree of accuracy and accountability in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable messages
- The highest attention to detail
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills
It would be awesome if you had:
- Existing familiarity with some of our tools: Hubspot, SalesLoft ChiliPiper, ZoomInfo, Zapier
- Prior startup experience
- Experience working remotely
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Cool office located in Minsk city centre (Kirova-street) with free beverages, fresh fruit and catered lunches 3 times per week
- Free English classes
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical insurance for you and your family