The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will work with inbound leads (no cold calling!!!) to discover sales opportunities and create a revenue pipeline for the sales team. You’ll have the chance to learn from global senior leadership and the potential for future roles in sales, and customer success with a rapidly changing and growing software company.
In this role, you will:
- Use a combination of phone, email, social media, Drift and direct mail to help build our sales pipeline by connecting with prospective customers, understanding their unique needs, and identifying the best way to position PandaDoc.
- Have the opportunity to master your sales skills in an environment that fosters continuous learning and growth. That’s a unique opportunity to build your career in a fast paced B2B SaaS company with an amazing product market fit.
- Work with inbound traffic only so there’re no cold calls. These leads are waiting for you to talk to them :-)
- Work with a phenomenal product. PandaDoc is one of the recognized leaders in e-signature, CPQ and proposal software.
- Experience in lead generation, pre-sales, sales, account management.
- If you worked in these roles, we love you and want to talk to you.
- Fluent English.
- That’s a must. A lot of our customers are in the US. A lot of your colleagues will be in the US.
- Clear and confident communication.
- Ability to work and learn at a fast pace.
- Previous experience of working with US/European customers.
- Understanding of tech business.
- Ability to work late - most of the time you will start after 11am and work until 8pm-10pm to adjust to the US time zone.
- You’re a professional. You know how to build rapport, trust, and execute with excellence.
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Free English classes
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 15,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.