Sales Development Representative
Sales, St. Petersburg
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the transaction management and sales acceleration space. We’re headquartered in San Francisco, but we’ve recently opened a new office here in St. Pete and are looking for a driven team player to join our fast-paced Sales team as a full-time Sales Development Representative.
We have built an all-in-one document automation solution that help sales reps close deals faster by streamlining the last half of the sales cycle. PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, straight-forward and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn – a lot!
- Series B: Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do and build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Visit our blog to learn more.
This is a career-track position with ample room for growth. The best SDRs will have opportunities to grow into Account Executive and Account Manager roles.
In this role, you will:
- Create a fantastic first impression to prospects while building a pipeline for Account Executives
- Live in Salesforce & Salesloft (organizing and categorizing lead information appropriately)
- Focus on building a great team environment for a fun and energetic atmosphere
- Achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- 1+ year of SaaS sales experience
- Experience with outbound lead cultivation + inbound lead generation
- Demonstrated success in meeting monthly targets
- Quick learner and can adapt to an ever-changing startup environment
- Resourcefulness – Startups are a world of limited resources, you can “get it done,”
- Passion for developing a career in a technology sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce CRM or other sales software
- Outstanding time management skills
- High-energy team player
PandaDoc is an all-in-one software that streamlines sales workflows and provides transparency into the performance of proposals & contracts. Sales and Marketing teams can design, approve, send, track, and eSign documents that win more business. An insightful dashboard provides leaders with real-time progress and accurate reporting. Make selling customer-centric. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the East Coast, West Coast and Europe and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our careers page at