PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & virtual team bonding events. Although our Pandas are located remotely across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of training strategies, courses, and processes to support our current Revenue organization. Being extremely adept at delivering content is a must. This role will own onboarding of all new sales team members, globally, as well as enablement and deployment of the sales tech stack.
The ideal candidate will be flexible and possess a wide range of skills and knowledge for both technical training and employee development. This Panda inspires, has a contagious enthusiasm for investing in people, and a passion for our future growth while strengthening our brand and culture.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver Onboarding and Sales methodology to a scaling Global Sales org across multiple time zones and cultures
- Schedule all monthly onboarding training sessions
- Interact with all parts of the business to understand touch points and document critical systemic links to our reporting that must be trained on
- Deliver content regularly to all levels including manager, director, VP and more. Items could include the spectrum from objection handling to personalization tactics, cold calling, career planning, communicating for results and more
- Lean into our sales staging and 3MOT (3 Moments of Truth) approach to closing deals. Learn and absorb all the content we have available today and begin helping us catalog and generate fresh content
- Be main conduit to delivering critical content across our European teams in multiple geographies including Belarus, Ukraine, Turkey, Portugal, United Kingdom and more
- At times you’ll need to attend global meetings that can occur in early morning or late evening timeframes
- Own the critical tech stack portion of our work including verifying provisioning of technology, including training on Salesforce and SalesLoft, owning and maintaining the wiki and assessing new tools for the team
- Create measurement dashboards and data visualizations to inform and empower the enablement team
- 2-3 years of previous experience in sales for a SaaS organization
- Experience training and delivering content, being a team lead or internal trainer a must
- Strong presentation skills: No fear of public speaking or communicating
- Experience with Salesforce & SalesLoft required
- Capable of operating in multiple time zones and cultures
- Vocal, communicative and energetic. Delivers content with enthusiasm and positivity.
- Proven ability to work independently to meet assigned MBOs
- Experience working with a variety of inter-departmental stakeholders
- A vocal, private and public PandaDoc evangelist
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.