The Sales Engineer at PandaDoc is a technical resource that bridges the gap between sales and technology. This role supports the PandaDoc sales team as their trusted technical advisor. You will be an expert on the PandaDoc platform, PandaDoc API, and our integrations. This is a Revenue and Customer focused position that plays an integral role in the long term success of organizations whom may have the resources to grow on the PandaDoc.
You will be responsible for translating business, technical requirements, and customer pain points into a working PandaDoc demo. Answering technical and business questions to instill trust within PandaDoc and our revenue teams.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in Sales delivering technical review and technical demo’s to prospects via calls and video meetings; high level of collaboration with PandaDoc customers and internal teams
- Understand and map out complex customer issues in related to their business process and deliver trusted, long-term, high ROI solutions
- Build relationships with Product & Program Management, Engineering, and other parts of the Sales organization to increase technical/ business expertise and provide customer-centric feedback
- Establish confidence in recommendations via product expertise, custom product demonstrations, technical phone calls, workflow outlines, product roadmap discussions & business process diagrams
- Provide Tier III technical support; triage/troubleshoot escalations with New Business prospects
- High Degree of Business Empathy: We are an extension of the businesses of our clients. In order for us to achieve customer ROI, their goals must be your goals. Take pride in having a hand at our customers’ success and are resourceful at resolving technical problems
- High Degree of Self-Awareness: You embody the ability to realize your actions, your strengths, and your weaknesses. Admit that you will never stop learning and that every team member (regardless of tenure) has ideas that can enhance the greater customer experience
- Self-Starter: We are a start-up where quick action takes precedence over perfection. You embody the ability to become a PandaDoc product expert and have the technical know-how to integrate it with other on-premise and cloud SAAS products or customer IT solutions
- Team Player: You value team success as much as you value your own. Rapid growth and a frequently changing business landscape require open lines of communication, learning from and teaching others, and contributing to the greater good of the program
- Communication: You will work closely with customers and be part of calls and meetings to identify solutions for their business. You have the ability to disseminate highly technical information to all customers and fellow Pandas
It would be awesome if you had:
- Computer Science or related Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years SaaS experience in SaaS solutions, concepts, and business models
- Strong presentation skills and customer-facing acumen
- Experience building and leading bespoke technical demos.
- Advanced familiarity with system integration methods such as web services, SDKs, & REST APIs
- Experience with Salesforce, Dynamics, Hubspot, and other CRM solutions
- Experience working with business functional areas including Sales, Customer Success, Customer Support, or Development
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.