PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 16,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
The Sales Engineer at PandaDoc is a technical resource that bridges the gap between sales and technology. This role supports the PandaDoc sales team as their trusted technical advisor. You will be an expert on the PandaDoc platform, PandaDoc API, and our integrations. This is a Revenue and Customer focused position that plays an integral role in the long term success of organizations whom may have the resources to grow on the PandaDoc.
You will be responsible for translating business, technical requirements, and customer pain points into a working PandaDoc demo. Answering technical and business questions to instill trust within PandaDoc and our revenue teams.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in Sales delivering technical review and technical demo’s to prospects via calls and video meetings; high level of collaboration with PandaDoc customers and internal teams.
- Understand and map out complex customer issues in related to their business process and deliver trusted, long-term, high ROI solutions
- Build relationships with Product & Program Management, Engineering, and other parts of the Sales organization to increase technical/ business expertise and provide customer-centric feedback.
- Establish confidence in recommendations via product expertise, custom product demonstrations, technical phone calls, workflow outlines, product roadmap discussions & business process diagrams
- Provide Tier III technical support; triage/troubleshoot escalations with New Business prospects
- High Degree of Business Empathy: We are an extension of the businesses of our clients. In order for us to achieve customer ROI, their goals must be your goals. Take pride in having a hand at our customers’ success and are resourceful at resolving technical problems.
- High Degree of Self-Awareness: You embody the ability to realize your actions, your strengths, and your weaknesses. Admit that you will never stop learning and that every team member (regardless of tenure) has ideas that can enhance the greater customer experience.
- Self Starter: We are a start-up where quick action takes precedence over perfection. You embody the ability to become a PandaDoc product expert and have the technical know-how to integrate it with other on-premise and cloud SAAS products or customer IT solutions
- Team Player: You value team success as much as you value your own. Rapid growth and a frequently changing business landscape require open lines of communication, learning from and teaching others, and contributing to the greater good of the program.
- Communication: You will work closely with customers and be part of calls and meetings to identify solutions for their business. You have the ability to disseminate highly technical information to all customers and fellow Pandas.
It would be awesome if you had:
- Computer Science or related Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years SaaS experience in SaaS solutions, concepts, and business models
- Strong presentation skills and customer-facing acumen
- Experience building and leading bespoke technical demos.
- Advanced familiarity with system integration methods such as web services, SDKs, & REST APIs
- Experience with Salesforce, Dynamics, Hubspot, and other CRM solutions
- Experience working with business functional areas including Sales, Customer Success, Customer Support, or Development
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plans, trips to our offices in the U.S.A and Belarus, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!