Sales Operations Manager
Sales, San Francisco
Pandadoc is on a mission to make selling more customer-centric and we need an analytical, driven professional to run every aspect of Sales Operations to support us on our quest. This individual will own and administer our CRM and related tools ecosystem, help drive efficiency for a distributed sales team, surface revenue opportunities, translate those opportunities into action, and work hand-in-hand with the sales and marketing teams to hit revenue goals.
- Extreme growth: PandaDoc has over 500 new trials a day. You’ll help us build a scalable, repeatable machine to convert those trials into paying customers.
- Validation: Our customers have transacted upwards of $20,000,000,000 on our platform.
- Series B: We’re backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners. Read the TechCrunch Article.
- Make an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building: You can check out our coverage on CNBC on the topic.
- Partner with our global sales organization to shape the vision and optimize execution of revenue growth plans
- Coordinate sales forecasting and operations planning within the sales department
- Develop and monitor sales quotas and additional KPIs
- Proactively monitor and maintain high level of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in sales data
- Measure, analyze and report results to support informed, fact-based business decisions to drive improved performance and results across sales department
- Perform in-depth analysis for major sales initiatives and programs: identify trends, solve problems and report results
- 4+ years of relevant sales operations experience
- Salesforce.com certified expert
- Hands on experience as a Salesforce architect, administrator, and practitioner
- Strong grasp of lead management best practices (routing, de-duplication, segmentation, etc)
- Understanding of high velocity / SMB business models
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills - be a real team player
- Excel power user comfortable manipulating large sets of data
- Creative problem-solver who can manage multiple project with ease and finesse
- Advanced reporting skills: SQL, Tableau, Mode Analytics, etc.
- Experience with other Sales technologies like Cloudingo, LeanData, Datanyze, Clearbit, Fullcontact
- Prior startup experience
- Tremendous career growth opportunities
- Regularly Catered Lunches
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options
- Health Benefits
- 401K and FSA plan
- Company Events & Outings
- A fun team of Pandas to work with