Sales Operations Manager
Sales, San Francisco
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the transaction management and sales acceleration space. We have a fantastic product-market fit; now we’re looking for an analytical, driven professional to run every aspect of Sales Operations to support us on our quest to make selling more customer-centric. This individual will own and administer our CRM and related tools ecosystem, help drive efficiency for a distributed sales team, surface revenue opportunities, translate those opportunities into action, and work hand-in-hand with the sales and marketing teams to hit revenue goals. PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, straight-forward and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an Impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have Fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Visit our blog to learn more.
- Partner with our global sales organization to shape the vision and optimize execution of revenue growth plans
- Coordinate sales forecasting and operations planning within the sales department
- Develop and monitor sales quotas and additional KPIs
- Proactively monitor and maintain high level of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in sales data
- Measure, analyze and report results to support informed, fact-based business decisions to drive improved performance and results across sales department
- Perform in-depth analysis for major sales initiatives and programs: identify trends, solve problems and report results
- 4+ years of relevant sales operations experience
- Salesforce.com certified expert
- Hands on experience as a Salesforce architect, administrator, and practitioner
- Strong grasp of lead management best practices (routing, de-duplication, segmentation, etc)
- Understanding of high velocity / SMB business models
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills - be a real team player
- Excel power user comfortable manipulating large sets of data
- Creative problem-solver who can manage multiple project with ease and finesse
- Advanced reporting skills: SQL, Tableau, Mode Analytics, etc.
- Experience with other Sales technologies like Cloudingo, LeanData, Datanyze, Clearbit, Fullcontact
- Prior startup experience
PandaDoc all-in-one software streamlines sales workflows and provides transparency into the performance of proposals and contracts. Sales and Marketing teams can design, approve, send, track, and eSign documents that win more business. An insightful dashboard provides leaders with real-time progress and accurate reporting. Make selling customer-centric. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the East Coast, West Coast and Europe and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply on our careers page at