PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & virtual team bonding events. Although our Pandas are located remotely across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of training strategies, courses, and processes to support our current Revenue organization. You will work closely with cross- functional teams and leadership of PandaDoc to standardize systems and implementation across all locations. Being extremely adept at creating content and delivering it in person, via video conferences, and email is a must. This role will also be responsible for developing and deploying a curriculum that seamlessly brings together Sales and Revenue.
The ideal candidate will be flexible and possess a wide range of skills and knowledge for both technical training and employee development. This Panda inspires, has a contagious enthusiasm for investing in people, and a passion for our future growth while strengthening our brand and culture.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with marketing, product, and sales to turn market positioning, messaging and product capabilities into sales collateral
- Create on-demand resources ranging from PandaDocs, to videos, to one-pagers, presentations and more
- Train, instruct, and lead employees in both virtual and in-person meetings
- Host web based video training for employees
- Deliver Sales methodology to a scaling Global Sales org across multiple time zones and cultures.
- Interact with all parts of the business to understand touch points and document critical systemic links to our reporting that must be trained on.
- Deliver content regularly to all levels including manager, director, VP and more. Items could include the spectrum from objection handling to personalization tactics, cold calling, career planning, communicating for results and more.
- Lean into our sales staging and 3MOT (3 Moments of Truth) approach to closing deals. Learn and absorb all the content we have available today and begin helping us catalog and generate fresh content.
- Be main conduit to delivering critical content across our European teams in multiple geographies including Belarus, Ukraine, Turkey, Portugal, United Kingdom and more.
- At times you’ll need to attend global meetings that can occur in early morning or late evening timeframes.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong presentation skills, No fear of public speaking or communicating
- Experience training and delivering content in a prior role is a must
- Capable of operating in multiple time zones and cultures
- Vocal, communicative and energetic. Delivers content with enthusiasm and positivity.
- Proven ability to work independently to meet assigned MBOs
- Experience working with a variety of inter-departmental stakeholders
- 2-3 years of previous experience in the high-tech industry or related experience
- A vocal, private and public PandaDoc evangelist
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Free English classes
- Personal budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Compensation for medical insurance provided to you