The Salesforce Administrator serves as PandaDoc’s internal subject matter expert on maintaining system data quality. This role is an important part of all maintenance and quality related processes in support of company revenue goals and funnel health. It will report into the Business Systems team and partner closely with the Business Operations group.
In this role, you will:
- Support Salesforce configuration changes
- Maintain sales automation strategies and processes
- Govern and maintain the health of our Salesforce; including governing workflows, data integrity, system integration, API calls, latency and system performance metrics within Salesforce
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Design scalable best practice solutions
- Manage Sandbox environment
- Support and maintain Salesforce integrations
- 1+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Understanding of Sales Cloud and CRM record management, including deduplication, merging, account hierarchy, and data migration
- Understanding of Salesforce automations, workflows, validations, process builder, flows
- Experience with analytical tools, Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Experience with SQL, ETL tools is a plus
- Experience working with sales, marketing and operations stakeholders to successfully gain alignment and achieve results
- Self-starter who will leverage internal expertise and external sources to find answers
- Strong analytical skills with experience in data maintenance reporting and data analysis
- Strong desire to learn new systems, data flows, and grow technical skills
- Resilient and flexible
- Innovative and creative in the form of continuous improvement to internal processes
- Ability to work independently and as a cross-functional team member, interacting with team members from all over the world
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & our commitment to learning, making an impact, having fun and being empathetic (both to our colleagues and our customers). Our Pandas are located all over the globe, and we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.