The Incubation track combines advantages of two worlds: it inherited best engineering practices, infrastructure, and tools from daddy PandaDoc, however, the Incubation track is a place where startup spirit is in the air. It means fast prototypes, PoCs, rapid go-to-market process, and Agile product scope.
All in all, it seems to be a startup track on unicorn steroids. If you are eager about new products, technologies, fast development cycle, it is definitely a place for you. As an example, we are proud of the PandaNotary project which brought audio/video conferencing and ID verification functionality to existing document flows.
In this role, you will:
- Lead team's daily activities within LeSS Framework
- Provide impediment service for teams
- Coach the team on processes and tools
- Ensure visibility and understanding of the product roadmap and objectives by the dev team. Ensure traceability from Product OKR to Sprint Goals
- Create and support a transparent process of PBR, which engages the entire Scrum team
- Coach the Scrum team on the effective PBIs creation process
- Drive establishment of the learning organization through leading, training, and coaching
- Establish a partnership between Product and Engineering
- Help the organization understand and enact an empirical approach to complex work
- At least 3 years overall experience in Scrum Master role
- IT background in any role within a team
- CSM, CLB, PSM2-3 is a big plus
- Deep practical knowledge in Scrum and Kanban
- Strong leadership skills
- Proficient skills in team coaching
- Practical knowledge of Miro, Jira, Confluence
- Fluent English
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Experience in scaled environment, multi-site/multi-team development
- Unlimited creativity at work
- Leading 2-3 strong cross-functional, cross-components teams within LeSS Huge Setup
- Work on all org levels, not limited to team
- Continuous learning
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!