PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the transaction management and sales acceleration space. PandaDoc has a fantastic product-market fit. We are looking for Unit Leader to drive our Create unit.
The SecOps Engineer is a member of the Infrastructure Team who will provide support and enhancements to PandaDoc's cloud security and information security.
Collaborate with Product engineering teams to successfully evaluate code-bases for secure practices and work to tighten security in our applications and prevent data breaches.
In this role you will:
- Assess and understand PandaDoc current security framework and future architecture, providing recommendations for vulnerability remediation and risk reduction
- Integrate security into existing CI/CD process
- Serves as a security expert in application development, database and microservice design, container and/or virtual machine technologies, helping teams comply with information security policies and best practices
- Analyzes business impact and exposure, based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and risks
- Communicates security risks and solutions to business partners and product teams
- Monitor security industry trends, developments and emerging threats including sharing insight with wider team and customers where appropriate
- Creating threat-models and risk assessments
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Delivery methodologies
- Exirience with automation tools (Ansible, Terraform)
- Deep knowledge of secure application design, specifically a familiarity with authentication, authorization and secret management flows
- Experience with Penetration testing
- Comfortable with popular IDS, IPS, or SIEMs
- Exprerience with networking
- Knowledge and experience with cloud providers (AWS preferable)
- English - Upper Intermediate level
Nice to have:
- AWS Certification
- Expirience with SOC2/3, ISO 27001, ISO 27017 certifications
PandaDoc all-in-one software streamlines sales documents workflows and provides transparency into the performance of proposals and contracts. Sales and Marketing teams can design, approve, send, track, and eSign documents that win more business. An insightful dashboard provides leaders with real-time progress and accurate reporting. Make selling customer-centric. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the East Coast, West Coast and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!