PandaDoc is looking for an Accounting Coordinator in our brand new Poland office.
This role will be a big part of our growing accounting and finance team and will be responsible for the oversight of our external accountants in the Polish entity and assisting with the day-to-day billing, provisioning and collection activities for Corporate Headquarters and reporting of these activities as part of the month end close process.
This position requires strong operational aptitude and will be focused on building scalable processes.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with the Director of the entity and the external accountants to ensure the local books are appropriately closed at month end
- Work with external accountants to ensure payroll calculations are performed appropriately and correctly. Ensure regulatory compliance and reporting is done timely and accurately by the external accountants
- Provisioning/billing of customer accounts. This will require working with our billing system (Recurly) and CRM (Salesforce), understanding contracts that are sold by our sales team
- Communicating with customers to follow up on past due accounts
- Assisting in customer billing inquiries
- Monitoring unpaid or disputed invoices, collaboration with Sales, Support, Customer Success and Finance departments to resolve customer issues and correct billing errors
- Working with cross-functional departments in order to facilitate continuous process of improvement, timely invoicing and payments
- Regular accounts receivable reconciliation between billing and accounting systems
- Cash application and payment investigation
In the first 90 days, you will:
- Build relationships with external accountants “Crowe” and build month end close process in Poland
- Learn fast how to operate in new systems: including CRM (Salesforce) and billing system (Recurly)
- Understand contracts and provision average billing cases w/o mistakes
- Collect outstanding receivables (contacting customers, reminders etc.)
- Support audit and regular reconciliation with the accounting system (NetSuite)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or similar
- Good understanding of accounting practices and local accounting requirements in Poland
- 2+ years of experience in the Corporate accounting function in the Polish tech market including - payroll review, and local tax filings
- 1+ years of relevant experience doing billing and collections
- working for a SaaS startup company or experience with SaaS clients is a plus
- Result-oriented and highly process driven
- Proficiency with Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel, experience in Salesforce, Recurly and Netsuite is a plus
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, and accurate. The position requires the ability to work independently within a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment. Time management and organizational skills are essential
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal). Ability to communicate with teams located in multiple geographical locations
It would be awesome if you had:
- Practice in tech business, startup or high-growing company
- Big4 experience
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.