- Migrate to new infrastructure (Snowflake, Airbyte, Segment, Select Star, Monte Carlo, dbt, various BI tools) to ensure we remain at the forefront of industry trends, revising existing processes, building a strong data model, and creating standards as we go
- Generate impact by using data to find and address the biggest opportunities and key problems in different areas of the business
- Work closely with Data Analysts and Data Engineers on data model requirements (metrics, dimensions, business logic) related to our GTM data (marketing campaigns, spend, revenue, churn)
- Build and own foundational data models that will serve various downstream applications (dbt + Snowflake)
- Improve data quality, by developing business data observability strategies and alerts for different areas in the company (Monte Carlo)
- Help define the Analytics Engineering function within the company, creating processes and standards
- Help define best practices for Snowflake, dbt, and data modeling
- Document all dimensions, metrics, and business logic (Select Star)
- Cooperate closely with Data Engineers to make sure we create best-in-class infrastructure
- Foster collaboration with Product Data Analysts, Analytics Engineers and Data Engineers to achieve common goals
- Proficiency in SQL (minimum of 5 years)
- 3+ years of experience in dbt + Snowflake
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position (data warehousing, data modeling, data engineering)
- 2+ years of experience in marketing analytics
- Excellent communication skills
You’ll get bonus points if you:
- Have worked for a B2B startup in the past
- Have previously been involved in a Redshift to Snowflake migration
- Have experience with Airflow, Airbyte, Monte Carlo & Select Star
- Have built a marketing attribution model
- Have implemented revenue, churn and retention data models
The annual base salary range for this position is $130,000 - $156,000 USD
This position is also eligible for a bonus in accordance with the relevant plan documents.
Employees may be able to purchase company stock (or receive annual bonuses)Employees (and their families) may enroll in the company's medical, dental, vision, short & long term disability, life insurance, FSA and 401k plans. Employees will also receive 13.34+ hours of paid time off per month, 6 self care days, birthday PTO day, and 10 company paid holidays off per year
PandaDoc empowers more than 50,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.