PandaDoc is looking for talented application security engineers focused on security initiatives that protect the security and privacy of the customers. Our goal is to ensure cyber resilience of PandaDoc products by preparing for, responding to, and recovering from cyber threats. Join us and help make life hard for the bad guys.
In this role, you will:
- Assist in development of automated security testing to validate that secure coding best practices are being used
- Advise product and development teams in the area of application security
- Own and perform application security vulnerability management
- Establish security training for developers
- Participate in red teaming activities
- Support the bug bounty program
- Understanding DevSecOps methodology, familiarity with common security libraries, security controls, and common security flaws.
- Experience with OWASP, static/dynamic analysis, and common security tools
- Ability to explain vulnerabilities to relevant stakeholders and discuss the ways to remediate it
- Experience identifying security issues through code review
- Experience working with developers
- Solid interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate English level (B1+)
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visithttps://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!