PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
About The Role:
Your role as the Senior Data Scientist to support stakeholders through data science techniques and building the solutions for the business’s key initiatives. In addition, you will synthesize and leverages the business’s dataset and data to enhance the business capabilities for overall goal achievement. You will be helping the business to continue its evolution into a data-driven culture and will apply and inspire the adoption of advanced data science across the business. You will report to Data Science Manager and working closely with the Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success organizations.
What you will do:
- Lead, architect, and develop multiple projects.
- Implement projects into business processes.
- Partner with key stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product organizations.
- Generate new ideas for the business and be able to switch them into projects.
- Inspire and lead junior data scientists.
You should have:
- 3+ years of experience working within the fast-paced and complex business setting in the data science area.
- Must have strong SQL and Python skills also have a strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, statistics, and machine learning.
- The candidate will also have had experience working with cleaning, manipulating, and visualizing data.
- Required to have exceptional communication skills and capable of tailoring complex messages into simplified and business applicable material for key stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
What We Offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary.
- Medical insurance
- 22 paid vacation days + 5 sick days + 1 holiday day for your birthday
- Home Office Allowance 2021 - to be used for improvements in your home office set up
- Mental Health Allowance 2021 - to be used for Counseling Psychology, Coaching and/or Meditation type Apps
- Education Allowance - to be used to improve skills and knowledge associated with your work