PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
About The Role:
Your role as the Senior Data Scientist to support stakeholders through data science techniques and building the solutions for the business’s key initiatives. In addition, you will synthesize and leverages the business’s dataset and data to enhance the business capabilities for overall goal achievement. You will be helping the business to continue its evolution into a data-driven culture and will apply and inspire the adoption of advanced data science across the business. You will report to Data Science Manager and working closely with the Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success organizations.
- Lead, architect, and develop multiple projects.
- Implement projects into business processes.
- Partner with key stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product organizations.
- Generate new ideas for the business and be able to switch them into projects.
- Inspire and lead junior data scientists.
- 5+ years of experience working within the fast-paced and complex business setting in the data science area, preferably working as a Senior Data Scientist.
- Must have strong SQL and Python skills also have a strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, statistics, and machine learning.
- The candidate will also have had experience working with cleaning, manipulating, and visualizing data.
- Required to have exceptional communication skills and capable of tailoring complex messages into simplified and business applicable material for key stakeholders.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills, be self-motivated and result oriented individual, be a strategic and creative thinker, have an ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects, be highly organized and able to prioritize, take accountability for business and team performance.
- Be able to inspire trust in his stakeholders who will trust in insights and judgments and inspire the same in junior data scientists who will readily follow in his directives.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
What We Offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary.