Your role as the Senior Data Scientist is to support stakeholders through data science techniques and building the solutions for the business’s key initiatives. In addition, you will synthesize and leverages the business’s dataset and data to enhance the business capabilities for overall goal achievement. You will be helping the business to continue its evolution into a data-driven culture and will apply and inspire the adoption of advanced data science across the business. You will report to Data Science Manager and working closely with the Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success organizations.
In this role, you will:
- Lead, architect, and develop multiple projects.
- Implement projects into business processes.
- Partner with key stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product organizations.
- Generate new ideas for the business and be able to switch them into projects.
- Inspire and lead junior data scientists.
- 3+ years of experience working within the fast-paced and complex business setting in the data science area.
- Strong SQL and Python skills
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, statistics, and machine learning
- Experience working with cleaning, manipulating, and visualizing data
- Exceptional communication skills and capable of tailoring complex messages into simplified and business applicable material for key stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.